Player Analysis – A short tactical View of Eric Maxim Choupo-Moting rise in 2022-2023 season for German giants Bayern Munich
Eric Maxim Choupo-Moting’s form right now is objectively one of the best in the world this past month. I see no reason why he shouldn’t start ahead of Vincent Aboubakar at the World Cup which begins in less than a month now.
All these questions are the reasons why at BraggsSports have decided to summarize the tactical mystery behind Eric Maxim Choupo-Moting rise in form this pass few weeks.
- Modern football defensive midfielder/Mediocentro/Regista
- Top 10 highest scoring Nigerians in the last 21 years
- Who is a FALSE Full Back in Football?
- CAF CL: PWD Boss reacts to draw against Kaizer Chiefs
- Tactical approaches and theoretical concepts in football
- Liverpool vs Man City: Pre-match tactical analysis
- Olivier Giroud a perfect example of Mental Resilience in modern football
Tactical View: The Rise of Eric Maxim Choupo-Moting in 2022
I have watched highlights and even some LIVE Bayern Munich games this season where Eric Maxim Choupo-Moting featured and for every good thing he did, i can only tell you he did that because he is a great out-and-out centre forward.
Watching the highlights leading to Eric Maxim Choupo-Moting’s goals or assist as well as chances leading to goal, one can basically see he is a great one touch centre forward with killer instincts and his ability to collect with his back to goal says all.
Eric Maxim Choupo-Moting’s ability to collect the ball with his back to goal and his one touch prowess coupled with the dynamism in Bayern Munich’s team especially Mane and Kingsley Coman has been the sole reason for his rise in stardom. Remove the dynamism in that Bayern Munich’s attack and i bet Eric Maxim Choupo-Moting will fall.
Even Bayern’s coach, Julian Nagelsmann said:
“We are currently finding it easier to play with an out-and-out centre forward, who is good with his back to goal, can hold up play and give his teammates the time they need to catch up”
To conclude, if Cameroon national team coach Rigobert Song has to take things serious let him built his attacking play around Eric Maxim Choupo-Moting and hence the Cameroon attack line could at least try the Bayern’s system.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- Elite One: Union Douala vs PWD Bamenda Match Preview
- New Star vs Colombe of Dja and Lobo
- Tonnerre Kalara vs Colombe of Dja and Lobo
- Elite One: APEJES vs Colombe Lobo Match Preview
- Statistics in modern day football- a discrediting idea?
- Top 10 most underrated footballers in the world right now
The BraggsSports Team, (BS) appreciates all your constant support.
We are driven by the fact that you remain our only source of inspiration, as we continue to gather, write and publish stories around sports, analyze and interpret the game tactically for you. That’s why we continue to ask for your constant support.
How to support us!
*Please share our website link with friends and loved ones daily.
*You can also support our dynamic team working day in and day out to keep you up to date, with any amount.
Use the following payment methods: