Player Analysis: Ansu Fati while playing for Spain and how similar is he is to Liverpool and Senegal’s Sadio Mane
Ansu Fati is probably most similar to Sadio Mané in style. Both are capable of dictating attacks but are too direct in nature to become a peak Hazard/Neymar type. They’d rather attack the box with and without the ball as opposed to showing for it to feet more often than not.
Ansu Fati is an elite talent. He has La Pausa to stand up his man and blitz past them on the inside or outside on either flank whilst possessing lightening speed, top ball-striking on either foot, & top technical/dribbling qualities. He also attacks the box.
- Review of the 2020-21 LaLiga Season as Atletico Triumph
- English Premier League Review: Man City Always On-Top
- Why Arsenal could still become a bigger football brand
- Modern football defensive midfielder/Mediocentro/Regista
- Top 10 highest scoring Nigerians in the last 21 years
- Who is a FALSE Full Back in Football?
- Tactical approaches and theoretical concepts in football
- Olivier Giroud a perfect example of Mental Resilience in modern football
Irrespective of how much playing time he gets in the upcoming nations league matches, this will be an important experience for the lad – mentally more than physically. Almost transmitting a sense of ‘I’m finally back’, after that wretched injury spree.