Why European mid-table clubs with a decent financial background should target French Ligue 1 outfit club Nice manager Christophe Galtier
Any mid-table club with a decent financial background and has a good recruitment strategy in England, Spain or Italy looking to take the leap above should be looking into Christophe Galtier. His work at St.Étienne, Lille and OGC Nice speaks for itself. An absolute miracle worker.
He took over Saint. Étienne mid December 2009 when they were in danger of relegation, successfully guided them to safety in his first season and then finished in the top 10 of Ligue 1 for the next seven consecutive seasons with four of those seasons ending in a European place.
AS Saint Étienne also won its first trophy in 32 years under Christophe Galtier. After ASSE, he took over Lille (again in mid December 2017) when the club was in the 18th place in the league and managed to finish the season by avoiding relegation by one point.
- CAN 2021: Indomitable Lions called up for June friendlies
- Review of the 2020-21 LaLiga Season as Atletico Triumph
- English Premier League Review: Man City Always On-Top
- Why Arsenal could still become a bigger football brand
- Modern football defensive midfielder/Mediocentro/Regista
- Top 10 highest scoring Nigerians in the last 21 years
- Who is a FALSE Full Back in Football?
- CAF CL: PWD Boss reacts to draw against Kaizer Chiefs
- Tactical approaches and theoretical concepts in football
- Liverpool vs Man City: Pre-match tactical analysis
- Olivier Giroud a perfect example of Mental Resilience in modern football