According to Owngoal Nigeria, Super Eagles coach Gernot Rohr has been sacked as coach of the Nigeria Senior National team.
The decision to sack the Franco-German gaffer was taken after a company associated with the senior National team of Nigeria, agreed to pay the termination clause in the contract of the coach.
The Nigeria football Federation (NFF) have communicated the decision to the former Niger and Burkina Faso coach, and have started the search for a new coach who will pilot the affairs of the team for the 2022 World Cup Play offs, and also the Africa Cup of Nations in Cameroon next year.
Nigeria will face any of Ghana, Egypt, Cameroon, Mali or DR Congo for a place at Qatar 2022.
RECOMMENDE FOR YOU
- Barcelona vs Juventus preview team news and prediction
- Top 10 Highest Paid African Footballers Right Now 2021
- Cameroon trash Mozambique 3-1 in World cup 2022 qualifiers
- 10000 Fans To Watch Cameroon Vs Mozambique 2022 World Cup
- France vs Germany UEFA EURO 2020 preview
- Luis Campos: One of Football’s Most Wanted Men
- What are Football Scouts?