DONE DEAL: Georges Mfegue to leave Avion FC of Nkam for Asante Kotoko in the Ghana Premier League in a 3 years contract
Cameroon international and Avion FC of Nkam striker Georges Mfegue will join Ghana Premier League giants Asante Kotoko in a deal speculate to be a 3 years contract.
Georges Mfegue emerged second highest goal scorer of the just ended Cameroon top tier Elite One championship season 2020.2021 with 10 goals.
Ghana Premier league club Asante Kotoko SC, 25 times national champion are in high needs of a prolific striker and consider the Cameroon international and FC Nkam striker as the solution.
Asante Kotoko are currently in Dubai for preseason games and have just been beaten by UAE third tier side Al Hilal United.
Reports suggest that Georges Mfegue could link up with them in Dubai to finalize his deal.
RECOMMENDE FOR YOU
- Modern football defensive midfielder/Mediocentro/Regista
- Who is a FALSE Full Back in Football?
- CAF CL: PWD Boss reacts to draw against Kaizer Chiefs
- Tactical approaches and theoretical concepts in football
- Liverpool vs Man City: Pre-match tactical analysis
- Olivier Giroud a perfect example of Mental Resilience in modern football
- Lionel Messi – A Space Maestro