Lionel Messi breaks Pele’s 77 goal record to become the highest scoring South American in history with 79 goals. is Lionel Messi the Football record breaker?
After breaking Pele’s 77 goal record to become the highest scoring South American in history with 79 goals in a 3-0 win against Argentina last night, could it be that Lionel Messi was made to break records?
Before Lionel Messi’s debut in football;
- Top 5 best managers in world football in 2021
- Number of top players not to have won a trophy until nowTop 5 African players in the history of Ballon D’or award
- Top 5 Best African Defenders in Football in 2021
- Top 5 Highest Paid Footballers in the NPFL in 2021
- Top 7 Most Successful Cameroon Football Clubs
- Top 7 clubs with the most CAF Champions League titles
- Top 10 Clubs With Most Engagement on Social Networks
After Lionel Messi made his football debut;
At the age of 34, Lionel Messi is still breaking records after records in almost every game.
The Record breaker? – That maybe be a YES
Greatest of All Time? – A YES indeed.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- The European Premier League- A new might
- Tactical Team Analysis: Diego Simeone and Atletico Madrid
- Who is a FALSE Full Back in Football?
- How to Rank World Football Leagues
- Top 10 most underrated footballers in the world right now
- Top 8 best African Midfielders right now
- Some general misunderstandings in central midfielders
- Statistical Analysis of the 6 greatest club sides in football