“Nobody was there, it was all shut” – Sergio Aguero surprised by difference between training sessions at Barcelona and Manchester City
New Barca forward Sergio Aguero has opened up on the difference in training routines at Manchester City and the Catalan club. Sergio Aguero moved to the Barca on a free deal in the summer but is yet to make an appearance for them.
The 33-year-old was left surprised by the difference in training sessions at Barcelona and Manchester City. Aguero revealed how, at the Manchester-based club, the players arrived an hour and a half before the start of training, but at Barcelona, it was just half an hour before the training.
The Argentine went on to explain how he wanted to come in an hour before the start of training at Barcelona but when he did, he found the facility to be shut.
“At City we arrived an hour and a half before training and here half an hour before. I said, well, I’ll come in at least an hour before and try and go to the gym or do some things, but nobody was there, it was all shut, dammit,” Sergio Aguero said on Twitch streamer (via Sport).
- The European Premier League- A new might
- Tactical Team Analysis: Diego Simeone and Atletico Madrid
- Who is a FALSE Full Back in Football?
- How to Rank World Football Leagues
- Top 10 most underrated footballers in the world right now
- Top 8 best African Midfielders right now
- Manchester United Tactics: Ole G Solskjaer’s blueprint