Orlando Pirates are Reportedly Closing In On Ghanaian Striker Kwame Peprah from Ghana Premier League side King Faisal as their fifth signing
According to reports in Ghana, the Buccaneers [Orlando Pirates] could be set to conclude a deal with Kwame Peprah, with the indications that the 20-year-old striker could join new additions, Goodman Mosele, Bandile Shandu, Kwanda Mngonyama and Monnapule Saleng, although Saleng has been loaned to Swallows FC.
Peprah is on the books of Ghanaian top-flight club King Faisal and has been touted as one of the top young talents for the future.
- The European Premier League- A new might
- Orlando Pirates are in a state of strikers turmoil
- Tactical Team Analysis: Diego Simeone and Atletico Madrid
- Who is a FALSE Full Back in Football?
- How to Rank World Football Leagues
- Top 10 most underrated footballers in the world right now
- Top 8 best African Midfielders right now
- Manchester United Tactics: Ole G Solskjaer’s blueprint
The three players who are occupying the foreign spots in Bucs’ current squad are Kwame Peprah’s countryman Richard Ofori, Deon Hotto and Terrence Dzukamanja.
RECCOMMENDED FOR YOU
- Barca announce Memphis Depay arrival on free transfer
- Ghana Premier League top scorers for season 20/21
- Mokoena urges Orlando Pirates to sign SuperSport United star
- Villareal vs Man United Post Match Analysis
- Analyzing some underlying metrics by Man United this season.
- Top 10 Highest Paid African Footballers Right Now 2021