Orlando Pirates are in a state of strikers turmoil following numerous injuries to their squad ahead of the start of the upcoming season.
Fellow attackers Zakhele Lepasa and Tshegofatso Mabasa were both ruled out due to injury which they sustained before the end of last season.
The Buccaneers [Orlando Pirates] suffered a 4-3 defeat after a penalty shoot-out to Kaizer Chiefs after a goalless stalemate during regular time.
- The European Premier League- A new might
- Tactical Team Analysis: Diego Simeone and Atletico Madrid
- Who is a FALSE Full Back in Football?
- How to Rank World Football Leagues
- Top 10 most underrated footballers in the world right now
- Top 8 best African Midfielders right now
- Manchester United Tactics: Ole G Solskjaer’s blueprint
“It was not his first major injury as with his previous injury, he was also out for a long time. He needs a bit more time to return, Zinnbauer added.
MUST READ: Ricardo Nascimento explains Sundowns absence
“Yes, every coach wants a striker, a top striker. If you have a top striker, you can score. Now you also see (Boitumelo) Raidopane, who has comes in and makes no bad game as an 18-year-old player.
“If you have your strikers on the field, you have more chances to score. You can score most of the time but at the moment we have just Gaba and the youngsters behind.”