Manchester City and Iveory Coast great Yaya Toure named assistant coach of of Russian Premier League side FC Akhmat Grozny
Manchester City and Ivory Coast great Yaya Toure has been confirmed assistant coach at Russian club FC Akhmat Grozny.
The contract will keep Yaya Toure at the club until the summer of 2022.
It should be noted that Yaya Toure will not take his salary. All will be donated to local children’s charity.
Toure began his coaching career in February when he was added to the staff of Ukrainian club Olimpik Donetsk.
Yaya Toure now joins Russian Premier League club FC Akhmat Grozny and was presented as a new member of staff few weeks ago.
Yaya Toure will work as an assistant coach, but his specific duties will be handed out by manager Andrey Talalaev of FC Akhmat Grozny.
- The European Premier League- A new might
- Tactical Team Analysis: Diego Simeone and Atletico Madrid
- Who is a FALSE Full Back in Football?
- How to Rank World Football Leagues
- Top 10 most underrated footballers in the world right now
- Top 8 best African Midfielders right now
- Manchester United Tactics: Ole G Solskjaer’s blueprint
After completing his move to the club, speaking to the club’s media Yaya Toure says ‘I didn’t come here for money.”