Bafana Bafana international Keagan Dolly will complete his move to Kaizer Chiefs this week after reaching an agreement to join the club on Free transfer
Keagan Dolly is due to undergo a medical at Chiefs on Tuesday before his deal is completed, after opting not to take the option of moving to Egypt where there was also interest from French Ligue 1 side Montpellier HSC.
According to discussions held by Kaizer Chiefs officials, Dolly’s medical is scheduled for 10 A.M GMT at a Johannesburg institution and he is then likely expected to join the rest of the squad at training on Wednesday.
Kaizer Chiefs – who have been given the Tuesday off from training – have already made several arrangements with the player.
The 28-year-old has been back home in Johannesburg as a free agent after spending four and a half years at French Ligue 1 club Montpellier.
- Top 10 Clubs With Most Engagement on Social Networks
- Ibrahim Hassan slams Al Ahly coach Pitso Mosimane
- Pitso Mosimane reacts after their first league loss
- Pitso Mosimane responds to Ibrahim Hassan Criticism
- Media company confirms in court Bartomeu paid to defame Barca
Through the 21 appearances that Dolly made in France over the past season, none were a full shift.
Word from Kaizer Chiefs is that what is now standing between the completion of his move is a medical, but his deal is already in the bag.
“It has been a tense past couple of days at Chiefs, with a series of meetings between players that are leaving and the club management, along with ironing out the finer details of those coming in,” says a source.
Chiefs coach Stuart Baxter is familiar with Dolly, having previously worked with him in the national team.
Amakhosi will make several announcements this week based on arrivals and several players leaving.
In joining Chiefs, Keagan Dolly will link up with Leonardo Castro and Khama Billiat who made up the trio of what was known as the CBD combination while they were at Mamelodi Sundowns.
RECOMMEDED FOR YOU
- Ghana holds South Africa to grab their AFCON 2021 ticket
- Hunt: In My Years Of Coaching Never Seen Anything Like It
- Modern football defensive midfielder/Mediocentro/Regista
- Molefi Ntseki Sacked As South Africa Coach
- Tactical approaches and theoretical concepts in football
- Liverpool vs Man City: Pre-match tactical analysis
- Olivier Giroud a perfect example of Mental Resilience in modern football