Inter’s Achraf Hakimi is reportedly edging closer to a move to PSG after agreeing personal terms with the Ligue 1 giants.
The Morocco international, Achraf Hakimi played a starring role in Inter Milan‘s Scudetto-winning campaign last season, but he has been persistently linked with an exit amid the club’s financial turmoil and the departure of manager Antonio Conte.
Also PSG is currently likely the main destination for Achraf Hakimi, Chelsea were thought to have been pressing ahead with plans to sign Hakimi. Reports suggest that Chelsea were supposedly willing to include Ruben Loftus-Cheek as part of a deal.
- Mbappe-Haaland for Messi-Ronaldo? Ronaldinho says NO
- Why has Brazil decline so much at Football?
- What is the most difficult position to play in football?
- Cameroon cup: Tonnerre emerges winner over Caiman
- Barcelona vs Juventus preview team news and prediction
However, transfer guru Fabrizio Romano now reports that Hakimi has agreed a five-year deal with PSG, and it is now down to Les Parisiens to negotiate a fee with Inter.
Fabrizio Romano later on adds that PSG are set to up their offer for the 22-year-old and fork out €70m (£59.8m) for his services.
Achraf Hakimi scored seven goals and assisted 10 more in 37 Serie A appearances for Inter last season. Achraf Hakimi who is on vacation netted the winner for Morocco in a 1-0 friendly triumph over Burkina Faso on June 12.
TRANSFER RUMOURS and DONE DEALS
- Lionel Messi to extend his Stay at Barca until 2023
- Hakan Calhanoglu signs a three-years contract with Inter
- Kunde Malong signs three years contract with Olympiakos
- Liverpool ‘have no plans to sell Kostas Tsimikas’
- Arsenal preparing improved bid for Albert Sambi Lokonga
- Sergio Ramos will not join Sevilla
- PSG sign Georginio Wijnaldum from Liverpool