Sevilla have no interest in a reunion with Sergio Ramos, who will leave Real Madrid on a free transfer this summer.
The Los Blancos hierarchy confirmed on Tuesday evening that Ramos’s legendary 16-year stint at the Bernabeu would end this month.
As well as being linked with the likes of Manchester City and Paris Saint-Germain, the 35-year-old has been tipped to make a return to his first club Sevilla.
- How some football big names see Sergio Ramos
- Deal done: Eric Garcia will join Barcelona on a free deal
- Sergio Romero to leave Manchester United
However, Italian journalist Fabrizio Romano says that Los Nervionenses do not want to hand the veteran a return to a team which he last represented in 2005.
Romano has suggested that Ramos, who was left out of the Spain squad for Euro 2020, is already “deep in discussions” with another club.
Ramos endured a frustrating 2020-21 campaign, making just 21 appearances in all competitions due to injury.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- Top 5 Cameroon footballers in Europe in 2023
- Top 10 Cameroon National team scorers of all time
- How to play football as an attacking midfielder
- Scouting a World class Centre Forward
- Why Saidou Alioum will be a good coach
- CHAN 2023 – Cameroon 1-0 Congo Post Match Analysis
- Scouting a perfect wide midfielder
- Scouting a perfect goalkeeper – modern goalkeeper
- Identifying / Scouting a perfect centre Defender
- The POWER of LOOKS in Player Exposure/Quality
- How great was Pelé?
- Identifying / Scouting a perfect Attacking Midfielder
- A Football Commentator is not a Football Analyst
- Marcelo Bielsa’s 5 ways to lose a Defender/Receiver
- World Cup 2022 – Morocco’s Priorities when counter Attacking